SC Big Trouble

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
hydroblitz

SC Big Trouble

Post by hydroblitz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:37 pm

Well, yesterday, I was browsing around for soakers on eBay. Then I saw the SC Big Trouble. I said to myself "0 bids, half a day left, this is mine" I don't like using eBay. So then I said, oh well, maybe next year. Then I looked closer and closer and closer, then I saw THE ITEM WAS IN RICHMOND, BC, CANADA!!! THAT IS THE EXACT CITY WHERE I LIVE!!! So then I waited a few hours, still, no bids yet. And this morning, I woke up, looked at the item, still no bids, with half an hour to go. Then I waited, until the bid ended. There were no bids, time ran out, I jumped to my feet and yelled "YAHOO!!!" Then he sent me an e-mail saying congrats, meet at the mall at this time tomorrow, and I'll be sitting in the food court, with the box. On eBay, he said it was NIB, manufactory (sp) sealed. And tomorrow I will be getting the SC Big Trouble for... $25 BUCKS!!! Just wondering, is that a good deal? Anyways, I am really happy, and this is going to be my first old soaker! Soak On! :cool:
Soak On!