Water War Rules

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
envyev118

Water War Rules

Post by envyev118 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:23 pm

how is a water war governed generally? I have always wanted to be in one but I just don't get how one team or competitor loses or wins. I mean it is not like Lasertag or paintbALL where it is obvious who wins. is it just for fun?
A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
---Benjamin Franklin

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:32 pm

Just like airsoft, you can alter your rules and choose, but it seems to be much more flexible in water warfare. You can do an all-out soakfest in which there is no winner, but if you want winners, you can do capture the flag. With this variation of soakfest, you can do jails, etc. or just see who finds the other flag first. Maybe the flag has to be dropped if the player or the flag itself gets shot at. Another way is elimination, usually with 1 hit kill. A hit is, in most places here, counted as a fist size splotch on one's clothing that's mostly filled in, but you can change that to anything noticeable and above a few droplets.

Really, the rules are up to you and your friends. We can provide examples, such as the ones I did, but it's up to you to find what works with your particular group.