Hi, new to building

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
gm169

Hi, new to building

Post by gm169 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to the these boards..

I found this site while I was looking for an alternative to spending a lot of money on a water gun. In addition, I found the water guns in stores are just to weak. Then I saw the homemade section on this website.... However, I am looking for a very affordable, easy to assemble homemade water gun. My knowledge regarding this topic is slim to none. If someone can kindly point out a simple, yet effective gun, it would be greatly apperciated.

Thank you.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am

I have found it effective to find cheaper CPS guns on ebay, a quick simple solution.

As to homemades, the CPH is a favorite to build. But remember, there's lots of ways to configure; lots of things you can do. Do you want a backpack or an onboard reservoir? Do you want to try to build a trigger or just operate the firing valve directly? How long should the pump be? Etc.

Since the site is fairly out of date and doesn't have articles on CPH's (though that's supposed to change soon) and because of the amount of configuring that can be done, we generally try to help and assist in one's building process, as opposed to giving a strict parts list with instructions.