Animation!

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
CROC

Animation!

Post by CROC » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:02 am

I was playing around in Photoshop, when i came across how to make animations! :D
I quickly got a small image of each job in my favourite game , and made them into this
It takes a while to explain, so I will explain how to make them tomorrow :)
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back

CROC

Post by CROC » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:09 pm

**Sorry about the late update**
Continuing the original post, after you start photoshop, you open all the images or the image. After the images have loaded, take the marquee tool and make a square large enough to fit all of the object you are going to animate in to. After that, go File->New, and press "Ok". Paste your image in that file, and move the marquee box over to the next part that is going to be a frame in your animation. Paste this in your new file. Repeat as many times as you have images for the animation. Click on the very bottom button on the Tool palette and you will be transferred over to ImageReady, a second part of Photoshop. Open the Layers palette, then the Animation Palette, if not already open. Turn off (make invisible) all layers except for your original layer, then click on the "duplicate frame" button- It looks like a sheet of paper with the end bent down. Turn on (make visible), then repeat going up the layers until you run out of layers or they are all visible. Then, if wanted, you can watch the animation. Click on the play animation button, which is a solid triangle pointed like this:>. If you feel the animation is going too fast, you can change the delay time before it changes to the next frame. When you are satisfied, press Ctrl+Alt+P, and you will see the image in a webpage. Save the image and host it on your photobucket or other image hosting sites.
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back