Hi everybody

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
bigbob

Hi everybody

Post by bigbob » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:44 am

Hello, I am not really a Super-Soaker collector as much as a Nerf collector, and many of you may recognize me from NerfHQ. I Joined here because I am a Nerf collector and I probably come accross twice as many super soakers as I do Nerf Guns. I plan to purchase as many as possible and sell them to forum members here at low prices. I probably will not post anywhere except in the trading forum. Also, how much is an XP 105 and an XP 175 worth? I came accross both at a local thrift store at $2 each. I supidly did not purchase them, but I could go back if neccessary.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:24 am

Greetings bigbob, and welcome. Both the XXP 175 and the XP 105 are worth more than $2, in my opinion; they are not the most sought-after blasters, but are still respectable. You might want to take a look at the Super Soaker Prices article. :cool:
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure at least some people will recognize you.

Yup, those guns are worth more than $2, but the price list can be pretty outdated for some soakers. Plus, the price fluctuates with the seasons--it's far higher in the spring than it is in the fall off-season.

If you see any CPS guns in the thrift store, then they'll almost definitely be a good buy. Unless they're over $20-$70 each, depending on the model.

patar_the_great

WASSUPP!!

Post by patar_the_great » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:41 am

WASSUPP!! im new and was told about this site by powersurge91 i need some help designing a truck mounted water balloon launcher (automatic w/ ferris wheel clip) PLEASE HELP!!

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:22 pm

Create a new thread if you wish, in the Homemades section and with an appropriate title--this is irrelevant. Also, appropriate grammar would be helpful. Thanks!