New Game Type - Juggernaut

General water gun discussion.
Viscen Django

New Game Type - Juggernaut

Post by Viscen Django » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:33 pm

Name: Juggernaut
Players: 3 or more
Requirements: A powerful gun, such as a Monster XL, and two or more rather weak guns, such as a Max-D 2000.

Rules:

1. At the start of the game, determine who will be the Juggernaut. The Juggernaut gets the powerful gun, and the other two or more players get the weak guns. The two or more players that are not the Juggernaut are considered teammates.

2. The objective is to "kill" the Juggernaut by blasting him with your gun and creating a fist-sized mark on his/her shirt. If you kill the Juggernaut, you become the Juggernaut, and only the Juggernaut can win.

3. Once the Juggernaut is "dead", the former Juggernaut hands over the powerful gun to the player who killed him/her. The Juggernaut should now have one of the weak guns. Now, the player who killed the Juggernaut becomes the new Juggernaut. The other two or more players are against the Juggernaut, trying to kill him/her.

4. This process repeats until the Juggernaut accumulates a set amount of points by "killing" other players. Only the Juggernaut can win, and if you are the Juggernaut, everyone is out to get you.

Share comments on this game type here!

-\\-Hraesvelgr-//- Sivayth Prioritus

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:08 pm

They used this type of game in Halo 2 mulitiplayer. Good to see someone make a type of water fight out of it.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:13 pm

This sounds an interesting game type; I may try it out sometime.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:21 am

Hmm..I'd like to try this...although I probably wouldn't be using my mxl, rather a 1700 or somethin...