Whats the point of this...? :D

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Specter

Whats the point of this...? :D

Post by Specter » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:44 pm

There are 2 "Preview Post" when making a new post or thread or editing a post. I was just wondering what the point of that is? lol

And Happy 4th of July :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Re: Whats the point of this...? :D

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:57 pm

That's probably a mistake from when I added the spell check. I'm surprised it took us this long to notice. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I've fixed it.

Specter

Re: Whats the point of this...? :D

Post by Specter » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:33 pm

The reason I never saw it before is because I always use the Quick Reply box. I noticed it when I hit the quote button on a post today.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october