Max Infusion Overload mods

Threads about water gun modifications.
mi_overload

Max Infusion Overload mods

Post by mi_overload » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:00 pm

I just got the new 2006 max infusion overload water gun.It is an amazing water gun.It has 3 modes.One shoots out alot of water at once,one is a normal shot and another is the fan storm.It also has an aqua pack which can hold about 3 litres of water.The only thing bad about this gun is that It can Only shoot up to about nine metres.Can someone tell me how i can modify it so it can shoot as good or better then the aqua pack devastator.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:35 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central.

Don't create two of the same topic. It won't make people respond any faster. In fact, it slows me down as I delete the duplicate thread. Also, this thread does not belong in Buy/Sell - I am moving it to New Users shortly.

You also could have checked our pinned threads to answer your questions: http://forums.sscentral.org/t3668/

The Max-Infusion Overload is an separate PC air pressure water gun. My recommended modifications would be a check valve freeze and drilling an optimized nozzle size. There's not much you can do to a weak water gun like that. It's like trying to modify a tricycle to be a monster truck.

Even when modified, this water gun will have trouble performing as well as even a water gun as weak as the Aquapack Devastator. I would recommend buying a water gun such as the Super Soaker Flash Flood or Water Warriors' which performs better out of the box. Both guns are also have modifications that will increase performance an even greater level than most other modifications.