Help moding xp 310 & tripple shot

Threads about water gun modifications.
newb

Help moding xp 310 & Tripple shot

Post by newb » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:15 pm

Hey I'm a bit of a newb so I need some help. How many ballons do you need to put into that xp 310? It kinda works as a cps function. I put 5 ballons on it so yea that is 5 on each sphere. I know the riot blast already so thank you for helping. Oh and by the way is there any way for me to mod the Tripple shot?
Last edited by newb on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m15399

Post by m15399 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:18 pm

Well from the part that I can read, it sounds like you've done an XPS. I've never tried this mod, but I would suggest keep adding balloons until it gets to the point where if you added any more, it would be impossible to get the chambers back inside the soaker.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:41 pm

newb wrote:Hey im kinda of a newb so i need some help. how many ballons u need to put into that xp 310? it kinda works as a cps function. i put 5 ballons on it so uhh yea that is 5 on each sphere. i know the riot blast alrdy so ty for helping. & the triidiotse shot i have no clue of where & how to mod it.
Welcome to Super Soaker Central! Please read our board rules and make all of your posts conform to them. This is your first warning. Your second warning will be your last. I will not allow any of this to occur on my forum.

I am unable to read your post, so please clean it up. I am somewhat getting the impression that you are trying to perform an XPS modification, and if that is the case, then 5 balloons would be fine. Be aware that the XPS modification is a very bad modification at best - it won't replace any CPS water gun any day.

I also would prefer that you read our website for yourself and decide which modifications can be done. The Super Soaker Triple Shot can have nozzle drilling and pressurized-reservoir check valve freezing done, along with several other modifications.

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:55 pm

I love how you welcome new comers Ben ;) I read his post fine, but yes there are rules around here and someone has to enforce em.

Now please correct me if I'm wrong, after all it's been years since I've even laid my hands on a water gun, but I remember there being a mod to where you remove the nozzle of the 310 and it shoots a wider yet efficent stream (kind of like a shot gun effect). I believe I did it with my 310 and I was quite impressed. Prehaps something you should look into, it's an easy mod and like with all things you must start small and work your way to larger ideas.

newb

Post by newb » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:03 pm

Thanks I got the idea for the XPS modification. Now how can I do a pressurized-reservoir check valve freezing on the Tripple shot? What are the other modifications?

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:12 am

Now how can I do a pressurized-reservoir check valve freezing on the Triidiotse shot? What are the other modifications?
There are several modifications that you can do the Triple Shot. If you go to the Tech section and then the modifications section, you can get many modifications. An article on pressurized reservoir check valve freezing is available here. The XP 310 modification that I believe that Freakymist was talking about this the XP 310 Shotgun Mod. There several simple modifications that are listed in the Modding 101 article by Ben/Doom. The Triple Shot lacks an attached reservoir cap, so you might want to read this on how to attach the reservoir caps to Soaker Tag guns.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.