soaker balls

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
soaker boy 99999

Post by soaker boy 99999 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:29 am

Would in be practical to make homemade soaker balls or would it be better to use an ordinary sponge and would that even be practical.
What! me wet! I don't think so how about you insted!

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:01 am

If you are talking about the "soaker attack balls" that come with some new super soakers (mainly the Triple Aggressor), then I would not even attempt to make them because I believe that they will not really get your enemy wet. I do not believe that "soaker balls" would be useful because if you got hit by one it will only leave a small wet spot at most.

If you would really like to make one (I don't know why), you could use a sponge like you had said. You could also use some toilet paper, which would act like a giant spit wad.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Elliott

Post by Elliott » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:31 pm

I chucked my 'awesome super attack ball' that came with my 3XA. I will always miss its ability to completely drenchify opponents.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:15 am

They really aren't worth it. Just use water balloons, they are much more effective.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:10 am

I just bought a pack today, and honestly, they aren't worth it, at least for UWF games. Mine were an off-brand, so that's worse, but in general, the little spot of water won't even be noticed as compared to a water balloon.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/sinfoxdreamcore/bnr.jpg' border='0' alt='Picture of a Super
Soaker' />
U.W.F.F.I.

mr_fan

Post by mr_fan » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:04 pm

them watter balls are onley good for puting "BIG RED SPOTS" on people. mabey you can get them wet enough if you scare the crap out of them, theyl wind up wet mostley around the pants, which is bad.
you may call me fan, mr_fan.

WaTer FigHt NoOb

Post by WaTer FigHt NoOb » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:56 am

like it was said before "soaker balls" are nice for a small wet spot but nothing more.----->If you like them as much as it looks like you do, then count them as one hit kills or somthing. If not then stick with the water balloons

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:52 pm

Water fight noob, this topic is really ageing, and your reply hasn't added to this topic - please check dates on topics before posting.

For most 1 HK fights, 5 ml of water is enough to cause a fist sized patch (I've checked), assuming it all hits roughly the same spot at reasonable velocity.

A soaker attack ball is more than sufficent for a 1HK - it can cover an area 2 to 5 times bigger than necessary (depending on size), and is reusable (not good for soakfests - they'll just throw it back).

A water balloon will deliver more water to the target in total, but isn't re-usable - use it for wbls or soakfests.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston