CPS homemade design

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:45 pm

Here's a simple CPS soaker design, I'll explain each part later. The ring things are tubing clamps, it's pretty simple if you can read my PVC drawings.
Attachments
cpshomemade.jpg
cpshomemade.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:10 pm

I am really hoping for further explanation cos I understand **nothing**
I Don't think money would be as much of a problem as rarity of stuff to get...anyway
thanks a lot dude!

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:25 am

I under stand it and btw...I Don't like to do this but I hope to god thats not the best you can draw -_-
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:47 am

I don't have time now to explain it as I got to go to school in a few minutes but I'll explain it this afternoon.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:41 pm

you call THAT simple? I feel stupid now, I have no clue what all that is except for the fact that I can identify the pc and the nozzle. thats about it.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:04 pm

Ok, first I'll explain the symbols used in the drawing. I'm thinking about getting rid of the tech symbols article, but until then some of the symbols are here. What would be tubing instead is PVC pipe, here it would be cost effective to use 1/2" ID PVC. The ball valve is different, I just put a dot in it, not a circle. The reservoir and other stuff is made from stuff that looks like how I drew it. I really don't know what a lot of the parts are called, they just look like that.

The drawing on the bottom shows how the O ring will have to go onto the dowel rod. I used a dowel rod because it would be cheaper and simpler to use than a metal rod, however it is weaker and can swell up when wet.

It looks like I for got the put the arrow on the other check valve in the design, it's to the right of the T spliting thing and after the resiviour.

The PC is constructed with the tubing attached to the barbed fitting and then clamped on using tubing clamps. After that you should put it in some container, to save money I would use a 2L because you can see through it and it's cheap. The only bad thing would be that the 2L isn't quite the correct size so the PC will flop around in it, if I was going to assemble one of these for one of you guys I would use 3" or 4" ID PVC, 3" if you don't want it collosused very much and 4" if you do. 3" would flop around less though.

The resiviour basically is a bunch of PVC attachements and such. You can find them all at your local Home Depot or whatever, I don't know what they are called, I just know that you have to used some large PVC to put them together. It's similar to this homemade's resiviour construction, but I added a cap like pepper did when he made his homemade.

That's basically

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:04 am

doom when I get my scanner working ill submit the drawings I know you gfuys would be amasyed there drawn so good and detailed and labled youell get the idea how it works almost instanly
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:08 am

Ok, that sounds good. I guess I need to work on my drawing a bit... :D