Mailbag and submissions

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Mailbag and submissions

Post by SSCBen » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:33 pm

Yesterday I had worked on organizing the submissions and mailbag worthy emails. I never really realized how many we have got until now! There's a load of unadded submissions and over 20 emails with multiple replies I could add. These were collected over a period of a year, and I am sorry to keep you guys waiting!

I think I'll clean up some of the things we have on our website and make an update. No major design changes will occur. I might change the font size a bit, but no one should notice because it would be mostly a compatibility change.

Some things to look forward to:
- Emails from a few of the first webmasters of Super Soaker websites (Ian of Super Soaker Arsenal and Wesley from Hydrofusion)
- Loads of homemade questions, answers, and pictures
- Emails from Chris Bloch explaining his nozzle in laymans terms (probably the best email I ever got)
- Interesting email on eliminating weeds with water guns
- The RP finally put onto our website
- A bunch of shot images from many people
- Several reviews, some of which probably were added already

Additionally, I had written several articles for an update I wanted to do several months back, but they never really got released and have been sitting on my hard drive for a while. The TechLog articles also are not online in an accessible manner and will make an appearance on our website.

In short, small changes coming all around. We haven't had a real update for a year and I find that just plain sad. We'll definitely make up for it.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:04 pm

Sounds like very good stuff. I can't wait to see the email's and the new review's. :cool:
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date