Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Super Soaker Central > Feedback
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 11-06-2004, 09:01 AM   #1
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

Quote:
SSCentral has successfully completed it's site redesign and forum upgrade. I encourage you to check it out, see where soakerdom is going in the immediate future. A large amount of content was also added, there are over 30 new articles, and a completely new gallery with 130 images and 2 videos, the largest of any water gunning website. Among the new articles are new modifications, 5 new homemades and 1 rewritten homemade, tons of articles regarding water gun technology, new tactics, a new guides section and more.

I'm looking forward to see you there! Our forums still are the most popular, at least check up on what's happening lately.

- Doom

Quote from the email I just sent (twice by accident for a few of you).

Please use this thread to discuss our upgrade. Broken links/spelling errors could go in the appropriate threads of this forum.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
RacerSoaker445
Still selling stuff.

UserID: 83

Allright!
Old 11-06-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
Soakologist
Some kinda Moderator

UserID: 17

How about some more skins... this one is killer on the eyes.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:35 AM   #4
Forceuser
Use the force...

UserID: 281

Quote:
Originally posted by Soakologist@Nov 7 2004, 04:01 AM
How about some more skins... this one is killer on the eyes.
[right][snapback]18695[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, and the topic bars are really big which means you have to scroll down lots.

BTW some people's avatars do not work and neither do the group icons.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:50 AM   #5
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

^ I noticed that. We get MySQL errors when we try to change the group icons. The avatars I'll just have to upload again to fix hopefully.

We're in the process of getting more skins, I think Neo said he would. There aren't too many skins for IPB 2.0, but there is a BoHeGa skin and I do know that a lot of people like that one. There also is a converter to convert the old skins to the new format, but it also requires some manual work. I tried the old default skin, looked the same for the most part, but images were missing and some parts didn't look right.

Invisionize is the site to go to if you'd like to choose a few skins for us.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote