Vaporizer Modding help

Threads about water gun modifications.
soaked_toast

Vaporizer Modding help

Post by soaked_toast » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 am

Hey, do you have any suggestions on mods I can do to my vaporizer to make it better?

cantab

Re: Vaporizer Modding help

Post by cantab » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 pm

http://www.sscentral.org/mods/piston_conversion.html

There you go. You could possible use an air pressure chamber, eg a pop bottle, instead of LRT. But you'd need to orient it upright.

The modification is of questionable merit. However, it's one way to avoid the constant bugbear of homemades - pumps.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

SSCBen

Re: Vaporizer Modding help

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 am

I don't suggest any modifications for the Vaporizer. As I've said a number of times, just because the water gun can be modified does not mean that it should be. Some just leave no room for upgrade. "You can't upgrade a tricycle to perform like a monster truck."

The piston conversion modification is interesting if you want to experiment. I see no practical application of it.