Hey DOOM

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
goon

Post by goon » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:56 am

Wow, it's been about a year since I last checked up on this place, and I seen that MIST got banned? rotf....

I get the emails every now and then, and from the most recent one I decided to see how the place was doing and how soakers are evolving. Is the CPS line back? I could have sworn I seen some posts about newer CPS models.

I also realized that NONE of the old Super Soaker review sites are still up, with the exception of isoaker, other than that they are all gone.

Well, I was just stopping by and thought I'd say hi DOOM, it's awesome that you have had this site going for so long, I remember the "civil war" days when the origional webring broke up and this place came to be, and I see this place lasting a lot longer.

Oh hey, did that "Niagra" game ever happen? That was big talk last time I was here.

I guess I'll be back in another year Hey, that's funny., keep it real DOOM B)

P.S. Hehe, I still like looking at my Member Number and seeing that I'm number 3 :Hey, that's funny.:
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Welcome back AGAIN goon.

Hasbro brought back CPS in the 2005 line, on the Flash Flood and AquaPack Devestator guns, and Buzz Bee came out with the pre-charge line, which I am unsure of how it works.

I think Aqua Nexus is still up.

Onward with SSC!

Niagra no go. It never happened and it will never happen as I see it today.

Cya in a year! ^_^
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:08 pm

Hello goon (magoon on Aquatica)!

I banned Freakymist at his request.

Checking most any site will show that there's a new CPS line for 2005, but it honestly isn't anything to get too excited over, nothing real new, just a step in the correct direction.

Aqua-Nexus had to move to Geocities: http://ca.geocities.com/maddmaxstar/nexus/

There hasn't been any Niagara game as far as I know. Some other people are planning on in Ridgewood, NJ on July 30-31 I believe. ;)

Well anyway, good to see you here again. Keep updated on us!

This reminds me of all the old guys who've email me... makes me want to contact them again. ^_^