Can I Xps A Pressurised Reservoir?

Threads about water gun modifications.
Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:57 am

My replica CPS1500 (yes, I knew it was fake, I needed a sidearm) has a pressurised 1.2 litre reservoir that screws on and off, do you think I could XPS it if I had big enough balloons? Here's a picture of the reservoir connections.

The only problems I can think of are a) not having big enough balloons (easily sorted), B) The balloons covering the air pressurising hole, and c) the balloons tearing when the reservoir is screwed on.

thanks in advance, do you think I can do this?
Attachments
Replica_CPS1500_Reservoir_Connection.jpg
Replica_CPS1500_Reservoir_Connection.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 663 times
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:50 pm

Hmm, I thought I said in the article you couldn't do it on a PR gun but I guess I didn't. I'll edit that in later. There is no real way to do it. It pumps air in anyway, not water, so it wouldn't work anyway.

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 pm

No, if I used a strong balloon that took up about half of the reservoir, when I filled it up to the balloon taking up about two-thirds of the reservoir, (as it would stretch) as long as the air-hole wasn't covered it might work.
The water would be stretching the balloon a bit, but when the reservoir was fully pressurised, the balloon would be filling the whole reservoir and be straining to push the water out, giving it a big power boost. As long as the balloon could safely stretch to the size of the reservoir, then it might work. I could always use multiple balloons to reduce risk of an explosion.

Then again, it might block the air-pressurising hole :blink:
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)