Redesign Done

Community news posted by the SSC staff.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:58 am

The redesign was completed yesterday. Today I'll fix any problems you see. There are a LOT of problems...
Post any you find here, I'll fix them in a flash.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:12 pm

The link. "New to Soakers?" goes nowhere.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:00 pm

Parse error: parse error in /home/ssc/public_html/blasters/wyssc.php on line 1

The letter STILL isn't in "to the last man dry"

ALL AVATARS GONE IT SEEMS

P.S
SSCentral was created because there was no real one stop place for water gunning, a place like NerfOnline was for Nerf. SSCentral was started by DoomSoaker and Freakymist on March 27th, 2003, but not availiable to the public until some time after that. Since then, Freakymist has retired from the staff, and DoomSoaker choose 3 new staff members, all of which you can see on the Contact page. SSCentral is meant to be the "big site" as some people call it. Our staff doesn't own every water gun, but the public does, which is why many of our articles were made by non-SSCentral Staff. So overall, this site's purpose is to be a encyclopedia of water warfare knowledge, a place to discuss water warfare, a place to link warriors around the world together to plan wars, and share information, for the good of the water warrior.
If you are going to make a site, please do not call it Super Soaker Central, as that is our site's name, but we choose to use an abrieviated version, because it rolls off the tounge easier.

Some Awards this Site has Won

Open Directory Cool Site Award won Nov. 26, 2003(Thanks Hyper9&#33 ;)
You're welcome. ;)
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:00 pm

Parse Error fixed.
Added letter, but I need to compress that image quite a bit still.
Your welcome.
Fixed a small thing in the site template.
Fixed the smilies.