For Sale: Super Soaker CPS 2000 in good condition

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
jarrcor2

For Sale: Super Soaker CPS 2000 in good condition

Post by jarrcor2 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0264427345

Hello everyone. For sale is a Larami Super Soaker CPS 2000 that I found at a yard sale last winter. It is dated 1996 and in good condition. It has play damage such as tiny scuffs and paint damage. A sticker on top that reads "Use with adult supervision, do not point at eyes or face" has peeling damage but all other stickers are in good shape.

I admittedly know little about Super Soakers. I filled this up and it took between 20-25 pumps to get the reader to display full. This thing shot like a cannon. I couldn't believe how strong it was.

Included is the Super Soaker CPS2000, it also has the water tank cap in good condition, and a carry strap. I do not know if this strap is the original.

Starting bid is just $15 dollars. This is quite large. The box is 37 x 9 x 9 and weighs just over 6 pounds. Shipping via USPS Priority mail to the 48 states is $35. I am more than willing to ship via a different method if you prefer, but no local pickup is available. Items usually ship within 24 hours of payment. If you are outside the continental US, please contact me for current shipping rates.

Payment via paypal only, please.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I only ask that you do so BEFORE bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

Thanks for your time!

I have many other old super soakers I will be listing next week, including two super soaker 100s mib, and two super soaker 200s that are used.

Last edited by jarrcor2 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarrcor2

Re: For Sale: Super Soaker CPS 2000 in good condition

Post by jarrcor2 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:54 am

With just over two days left, the current price is $56.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to check out my auction.