How much does the Hydra Pack Cost?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:46 pm

cause I like it is is good I wanna buy it does anyone have it

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:41 pm

I_soaker got his for $19.97 from Walmart I believe (cheap).

I want one too but I live in England :(
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:52 pm

Same here but I also live in England so I have got to wait until it comes out in stores over here. Darn I want it now with a load of the other new Water Warriors guns I want. ;)

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:07 am

ACtually, if you want a lot, it might be cheaper to get them shipped over here. The hydra pak will cost £20 when it comes here (with all water guns, just change $s into £s). So if you get a lot of super soaker, it will become cheaper to get them shipped in from the US.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:12 am

I was considering that but I don't know where in the US I could get one from. There is no US websites that sell it at the moment. Since they will be £20 over here it might end up a bit cheaper buying from the US since I really want one. If I do get one early I will try get pictures and shot images of it and hopefully a review. If I do get a review it may get changed later since I maybe starting a Super Soaker review website later on in the year full of pictures and shot images.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:52 pm

Originally posted by Commander_Gaunt@Apr 17 2005, 09:07 AM
The hydra pak will cost £20 when it comes here (with all water guns, just change $s into £s).
[snapback]24101[/snapback]

If that's the case, it'll be a much better deal for UK enthusiasts than the Dev, which is about £10 more!
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:07 pm

I agree. I would rather wait and get a Hydra Pak rather than a Devastator. I just don't like the Devastator enough to buy it. The Max D style trigger system puts me off and compared to all the other backpack guns I have its not that special since it only has one nozzle setting. The Hydra Pak looks very promising with its good array of nozzles, brilliant shot time and the fact that it will probably be a better package for a cheaper price. I think that the Hydra Pak would walk all over the Devastator due to the better nozzles and superior shot time the Devastator would not be able to cope I think. I don't think I will bother getting any of the 2005 line of Super Soaker water guns but I will be definitely be getting a lot of the 2005 line of Water Warriors guns including the Hydra Pak which I want so much. :D

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:36 pm

I agree. Maybe a US member would buy one for you and ship it if you give them the money.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:44 pm

That's a good idea. But I don't know who. If shipping isn't too bad then I may. It seems like the gun is only $20 over there which is a good price. ;)

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:42 pm

if I could find one I might be able to.......

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:56 pm

Thanks for that hunter. If you can and shipping on it isn't too bad I may buy. I won't be able to pay for it yet though. Could I pay by Paypal? :D