Super Soaker MDS (Multi Dierectional Soaker)

General water gun discussion.
Specter

Super Soaker MDS (Multi Dierectional Soaker)

Post by Specter » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 am

I'm at my friend's beach house for a couple days. I just got an internet connection. He has an old Super Soaker MDS - Multi Directional Soaker. It's air pressure. It's yellow, pink and blue. Theres a "front grip" which is what's used to move the nozzle in a 180* field of motion. The Copyright on it is dates 1992 by Larami (obviously). I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or seen it.
I can't take a picture of it because I don't have a camera or a way to get pictures off my phone (not that those would be any better).
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

sbell25

Re: Super Soaker MDS (Multi Dierectional Soaker)

Post by sbell25 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 am

Here is the Review Page for the MDS.

I have one, at it's basically a recoloured SS 60 with the rotating nozzle on the front. However it gets worse range and output than the 60 because of the way the nozzle is designed. I've seen a few in real life that various people have owned so they're actually fairly common.

cantab

Post by cantab » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:11 am

I was wondering if the MDS would be the first 'gimmicky' soaker, but no - that dubious honour probably goes to the Super Soaker Man.

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Here is the Review Page for the MDS.
Thanks sbell. I didn't see that when I was looking around the site for info
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october