Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Kano

UserID: 1698
Default Identifying Mark of WW Lightning

I got my WW Lightning about a year ago (2007), and was trying to identify its mark the other day. The body is white, the reservoir is purple, and detailing is mostly yellow. The nozzles include two tiny ones and a larger one that is close to 5x (I'm comparing it to my CPS 1200).

The Lightning reviewed at iSoaker.com has a different color scheme and nozzle selection. Mine seems to have something like a 5x.

Also, are reviews needed for the Lightning and Orca?
Old 08-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
CROC

UserID: 569
Default Re: Identifying Mark of WW Lightning

This is most likely the MK2 version. I have seen these in stores, and mr. dude has one. It came in a battle pack, right? A Yellow Jacket and some Qwik Grips, I believe. Looking at your armoury though, it would be a mark 2 lightning, bought in a separate package, as opposed to the battle pack
Old 08-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
used man
skater of doom

UserID: 1520

even if we dont NEED reviews you can never have to many.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Kano

UserID: 1698

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROC
This is most likely the MK2 version. I have seen these in stores, and mr. dude has one. It came in a battle pack, right? A Yellow Jacket and some Qwik Grips, I believe. Looking at your armoury though, it would be a mark 2 lightning, bought in a separate package, as opposed to the battle pack

It was indeed bought in its own separate package--so no Yellow Jacket or Qwik Grips.