Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Off topic
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 04-09-2003, 08:57 PM   #1
goon

UserID: 4

Quads.....or....4-Wheelers....or 4-Wheeled ATVs for those people that call them thusly.....does anyone else own one....I my self have a 2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4.....my dad said im done with christmas for the next 4 years
:cry: ..............hehehehe

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 08:59 PM   #2
Freakymist
Co-founder

UserID: 3

I thought about getting a quad but I changed my mind...I would rather have a brand new laptop... :P
Old 04-10-2003, 07:44 AM   #3
pepper

UserID: 6

I would much rather get a dirtbike than a quad, because, I love the ramps. there is a 300+ acre field behind us that has lots of dirt mounds and stuff :twisted: since I Don't have ethier,ill be content with my skates

Live to soak , soak to live - The zealots motto

If I was a hot dog, Id do a belly dance for my customer. Hey, maybe then they wouldnt eat me.
pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 04:36 PM   #4
goon

Yeah, you told me your plans about the laptop instead of a quad mist :P .....and I'd prefer a quad over a dirtbike because, im me....plus I Don't have good balence on dirt bikes....ask my friends....maybe I need my inner ear checked <_< ......but riding a dirtbike through a bunch of mud ridden trails is nothing like riding through those trails with a 350 sport/utility quad......mud flying everywhere, the wind in your face, the speed of a sport....and the power of a utility :cowboy:

Old 04-11-2003, 10:40 AM   #5
light bulb boi

UserID: 10

I have a Quad, but not the kind you have goon. She eats hay instead guzzling gasoline. I can take my quad a lot of places you can't cus she is silent and puts no CO2 in to the atmisphere. She is a horse. :Hey, that's funny.: I wish ihad one of those 6 wheeled utlity atvs tho.
Old 04-11-2003, 03:09 PM   #6
goon

And I can take my quad places where your horse can't go :P ....my quad doesn't need as much maintanance...although I do have to filler up when im on E <_< ....but my quad is a bit noisy....it makes it hard to sneak up on deer....but if I kick it into 5th gear and give it a little bit of gas you can hardly hear me.....hey, we should race :twisted:

Old 04-11-2003, 06:28 PM   #7
light bulb boi

UserID: 10

^^ to true. Hehe I'm the only boy where I live how has a horse. There are a lot of prob err girls who like me cus of that :wub: :inlove:
Old 04-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #8
mafo0

UserID: 8

^Hey, that's funny...

This is my vehicle: :tank:
mafo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 11:31 AM   #9
Codemaster

UserID: 5

Hehe, I've ridin in Abrahams'es. :tank:

I have a ATV, weeeeeheeee! I've been riding it all day in fact. 500Cc's WOOHOO!

I can't stand Crotch Rocke....err... Dirtbikes. Too easy to turn over on, and you can't go through any super rough terrain.
Old 04-16-2003, 02:43 PM   #10
goon

Horses are chick magnets...hmmmmm B) .........and fact is....quads can over turn as easily as dirtbikes, right speed and at the right angle of a turn.....Actually you have a better chance of turning over in a quad than a dirtbike <_<