Ahoy!

General water gun discussion.
WaeV

Ahoy!

Post by WaeV » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 am

Today I bought all the parts I should need for my first APH! My high school is doing a senior assassination event with water guns, and I decided I wanted the biggest and baddest weapon possible. A google search led me here, and I'm well on my way!

Silence

Re: Ahoy!

Post by Silence » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am

Welcome to the forums, WaeV! :)

Sounds like you'll do well, but I hope this isn't one of those types of events that require any secrecy. It's pretty hard to hide a large hunk of PVC.

I'm a senior, too, and the last day of school here usually ends in some type of all-out water warfare. I need to start preparing soon. :cool:

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm

My high school's rather lame. The only water gun I've ever seen at school was a broken 4100 for some filming. (and some stuff I've carried around to give ppl) Its a pity because the school and the area around is generally pretty good for water wars. (you can't even bring water/nerf blasters or any sort of toy "gun" as part of halloween costumes)

WaeV

Post by WaeV » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

The general tactic is to park three houses away then wait in their bushes. The extra range from an APH over a commercial model should give me an edge. :D

Yeah, the school doesn't particularly approve. We had to make the campus a safe zone.