New Member!!

General water gun discussion.
JorD_4

New Member!!

Post by JorD_4 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:23 am

Hey,

My name is Jordan, I come from Canada. I'm a really good sniper :) . I occasionally get a gang of people so we can battle out LOL. So anyways i'm happy to be registeredon this forum really awesome. it help me out A LOT. I love mods too cuz I got a XP 310 and i'm gonna put balloons in the PC's. SO thats really kool.

See ya Guys!

JorD
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:54 am

Hey, thanks for coming out. Just a reminder that the spelling rules on this forum are strict and intended mistakes such as "kool" are not allowed. However, please keep coming back, because the 2006 season has just started and we have a lot of site updates coming in the summer!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

JorD_4

Srry

Post by JorD_4 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:35 pm

Alright sorry Monsoon I'm really used to that type of grammar, so sorry again it wont happen a next time :) :)

See Ya,

JorD

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:51 pm

Well then, welcome to SSC. Monsoon is right about the spelling and grammar restrictions, and I had thought that you'd be yet another person just "spamming" the forums and leaving. Sorry about the impression...

Looking at your posts, you can also see that there are a ton of humorous word filters--such as l-o-l changing to Hey, that's funny! and w-o-n-t changing to won't (and I'm too lazy to add the apostrophe!). Note that I used hyphens, or my examples would be caught by the word filter, too...

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:49 am

There are lots of word filters. I imagine I don't know half of them.

It's type well or be word filtered! (Typing well being preferable.)

Oh, yeah - Welcome to SSC.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

JorD_4

Post by JorD_4 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:22 pm

Sorry I didn't know at the beginning i'm very sorry! I will write the best I can from now on!