i THINK i need help with my cps 1700

General water gun discussion.
Senital

i THINK i need help with my cps 1700

Post by Senital » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:29 pm

hiya guys
as some of you will probably know i have not long ago aquired a cps 1700 from spinner.
obviously i was delighted when it arrived through the post.

after a day of playing around with it i became concerned with its performance.
don't get me wrong..all of the reviews and stuff say that this thing can pack quite a big punch. However i seriously doubt that it can do 8m level even on the 10xsetting. :confused:
I was just wondering what is wrong with it..or what could be wrong with it...
at the moment all i know is that there are no leaks or any thing that appears to be wrong (thankfully) besides the usual noise of the gun being pumped up
but when i shoot it only manages to make around 6 and a half metres or so (more or less)

if anyone may have any ideas as to this subject then id love to know..
thanks. :)
Last edited by Senital on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:56 pm

You still need to work on the grammar a bit, but thanks for complying the last time. 8 meters level is no small feat, and I don't see where the problem lies. Most soakers get no more than 10 meters angled, so I wouldn't expect too much more out of this. In other words, your CPS 1700 is fine.

Senital

Post by Senital » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:31 am

thank you SilentGuy
Now if i have any problems with my soaker i will know who to ask!
and er..can you perhaps tell me how to improuve on the grammar?
thanks once more SilentGuy for your perpetual help ;)

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:11 pm

Thanks for the compliments--though I am certainly not the best person to reply to questions such as these. As it is, I have few soakers, rarely participate in water fights, and am still working on my first homemades. But I'll take the time to suggest a homemade if you're disappointed with the range of this...

There really isn't much to focus on grammar-wise...just remember to capitalize the first letters of sentences and the word "I"...and that seems to be about it, so congratulations! It's nice to see people who are willing to cooperate, so thank you.