Water Balloons

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
00chapin00

Water Balloons

Post by 00chapin00 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:04 pm

I was just in a water fight with my neighbors when I got the strangest idea. What would happend if you bit off the end of the wb. I tried it and got amazing results. The water comes out of it in the air in a spiral but still explodes on the target because it has enough water left. It was awesome.

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:08 am

It's interesting, but it doesn't sound too practical. In fact, you could just not tie the balloon or simply twist the end, but I don't know why you'd do that. It just seems a like a pointless method of getting a water balloon to backfire and soak your team.

kylemw9

Post by kylemw9 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:56 am

hmm? That idea has been going around my street for years for the small water balloons that won't explode bite the top til there's a leak and throw and they explode.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:04 am

The funny thing is that my team doesn't even use water balloons anymore, unless for artillery. They have actually ceased to be practical weapons for us, and are useless when fighting in the reeds. The past few battles have seen next to no water balloons at all, yet the scores have still been really high.

We could never do the above idea, since accidental friendly fire does count and we can't risk any form of it.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Johnyshotgun

Good Idea

Post by Johnyshotgun » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:10 pm

I use small water balloons as grenades, and large ones as bombs from our tree fort. The problem is accidental fire, but for artillery it is great. The other problem is that it is impracticle to use and carry around.