Posting and you

General water gun discussion.
NiborDude

Posting and you

Post by NiborDude » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:41 am

First posted in off topic. This will teach you all you need to know about posting in forums.

Posting and you!

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:55 am

Shame on me, but I just watched that for the first time. I didn't realize before that it used the Steampowered Forums as an example... For those of you who play CS you know what I'm talking about!
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:34 pm

I've seen that a few times before. I thought it was more humorous than useful, but I suppose it will help someone. Topic pinned.

senormario

Post by senormario » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:51 am

Ya I play cs not as much as I used to with the whole moving/losing connection to the inernert/cs source/going back to playing cs and the only maps that make me happy are the weird ones like ka_roadwars_v2 =D. so many things that made me stop playing counter-strike and I'm not even sure I'll be able to play cs:s very much=(.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:36 am

IMO, this isn't the place to discuss your CS woes, despite the reference to CS earlier (there's always the off-topic). Have a 1 day R/O and be more careful when you next post...you're not that new. ;)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:31 pm

That's my friend from WV, he's not even interested in soakers, I don't even know why he posts here once in a while...
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:24 pm

This is NOT his first offence. He HAS spammed before. And it's only a ONE DAY R/O. Looking at the number of times he posts here, that's hardly great hardship for him.

Now, BV, how about you leave moderating to us. You and Mist have expressed your views on moderating before, we know that you have a somewhat different attitude than us. However, this is SSC, not "other forums", and at the moment, the membership seem to be moderately (excuse the pun :D ) happy with the current situation. So if you don't like the moderating here, post elsewhere. <_<
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:30 am

Originally posted by senormario@Oct 28 2004, 08:51 PM
Ya I play cs not as much as I used to with the whole moving/losing connection to the inernert/cs source/going back to playing cs and the only maps that make me happy are the weird ones like ka_roadwars_v2 =D. so many things that made me stop playing counter-strike and I'm not even sure I'll be able to play cs:s very much=(.
Please use correct grammar. Warning 1. Please do not post off topic, Warning 2. And Finally, Ive warned you before, Warning 3. Please keep the topics on discussion. There are no moderators assigned to this part of the forums, but 1 can step in if need be.