GOOGLE

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:44 am

Ok I was looking on google and I saw this. I typed in my phone number eg:000-911-000 ok and I got an address to my house with a near perfect well if it's not near perfect it IS perfect.
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:50 pm

actaully as amazing as that is there is nothing you can do. they have violated no laws.

I know you are going to say something like invasion of privacy but it's not because then phone books and such would not exist.

If you get where I'm going with this, even though it seems wrong, they have not broken the law and the court will just laugh at you. What you can do is contact the webmaster who has put up you address and ask him to take it down and if he doesn't then I think it MIGHT be invasion of privacy.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:46 am

well I Don't relly care that they did that.Im speaking for the people that do care
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:25 pm

frankly, I Don't really care either. if they've got your phone number what's wrong with em knowing your address?
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:17 pm

Wow. It actually does work. Cool. I'll use this sometimes.