Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 05-30-2004, 07:34 PM   #1
death angel

UserID: 146
Smile

How do you think the Helix Compares to the Vaporizer. I've got a Helix and it is totally XPBackfire-esquepy. Well I geuss it is okay if your strong so you can gat a better range on it. Can anyone who has 1 tell me how to get the stupid quick fill cap working. I've tried everything but water doesn't run through the cap. Inb detail please!
Old 05-30-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

The instructions on the box have some errors, so I'll just explain it.

You need to create a vent hole for it to even get close to working right. Just unscrew the cap a turn or two and then it should work. It works for me occaisonally still, I still am going to unscrew the cap completely in a battle.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 08:42 PM   #3
death angel

Yeah I tried that but even when u just hold the cap alone under water the water won't go through.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM   #4
death angel

you no on the inside of the cap how there is a black disk well I think that it is clogging the cap.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:48 PM   #5
MilkMan

UserID: 110

If you took that off than water would spill out the top. The point is it's a filling cap. Also try not to double post.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:48 PM   #6
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

Nice double posting! Keep it up and you'll get a free trip out of here!

Don't double post, or triple or anything. Bumping is understandable, but only if the topic is old.

The disc is part of the design. It prevents the water from coming out when the gun is upside down. It does not stop the flow, they wouldn't add something that does that. :P

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 11:40 AM   #7
RacerSoaker445
Still selling stuff.

UserID: 83

You might want to try This mod for the 2004 "QFC". Helps immensly.

BTW, I found out that my neighbor got rid of his Liquidator, Darn, I wanted to mod that thing!
Old 05-31-2004, 01:52 PM   #8
death angel

Red face

Ok thanks for the useful mod. Those caps are so annoying. Instead of makiing the guns better it hurts them.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:53 PM   #9
Jadefalcon09
Active Model Builder

UserID: 62

Also here is another thing with the 2004 Soakertag, Unless you have enough force of the water going in, or "PSI", it will just spill out. Twist the cap a little, and get a hose attachment or something with enough force to put water into the resevoir. Good luck.

edit- spelling
Jadefalcon09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #10
hooligan

UserID: 147

You're supposed to pusht he middle part of the quick fill cap down adn it opens the bottom, then water can go in. You need a hose to push down on the cap (well anything that studs out) then it opens and you can refill. For the hose, all you do is push down, turn on the hose and water goes in. If you want, I will get you a pic.
3)Redundant
4)Useless
5)Pointless
6)Redundant
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:02 PM   #11
Sky_T_219

UserID: 172

From what I heard, the Vaporizer is better. My friend got a vaporizer, and he uses it over a 2nd primary CPS 2100, he says its smaller and still has a punch. He uses a Monster (maybe X, not sure) and use to use a CPS 2100 as a 2nd primary, but that slowed him down, so I could see why he swiched
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70
<span style='color:orange'>~More to come~
Sky_T_219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 12:02 AM   #12
BlueSmudge

UserID: 97

I don't think physical force does anything to open the cap. The cap is like a check valve, that with enough pressure will open and allow water to go in. At least thats my understanding.

BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSmudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 02:19 PM   #13
Ajenka

UserID: 225

God Damnit you just push the freaking cap down and water goes through no unscrewing or anything if your filling from the tap use a thinger and push it down and water goes through it let go and it works again or put a hose onto the thing push it down a little and water goes through man ain't that obvious

And I got a felix and Vaporizer Personnally I think Vaporizer is better since in helix the tubes seemed to disconnect a lot if glued on badly happens in mine anyways and it leaks but it has quite a bit of splash which is good if your aim really really sucks or you just wanna plain sow confusion on enemy forsces and works very very well and close range
Ajenka is offline   Reply With Quote