Parade on my Rain

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Soakologist

Parade on my Rain

Post by Soakologist » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:43 pm

It's been raining a lot lately. If I were an only child, that would be a good thing. Just me, my journal, and a few unscented candles. Colored but unscented. Scented candles have always seemed unnatural to me. It's insulting to candle-kind to have those perfumey clones walking around, scenting things up. And where does all this leave poor incense? Besides all over that creepy girl's house I mean?

But I digress, back to the topic at hand. Rain. Rain would be great if I didn't have my brothers constantly trying to ruin my dreary day parade. I remember a particular event they held called "Bringin' the Rain Back 2 Tha Peeps!" in which a contraption was rigged up to funnel rain in through my window and over my bed where I had previously been enjoying a wonderfully lonely rain nap (or 'wet nap' as I sometimes call them). As you can probably imagine, the 'peeps' were not impressed.

I AM excited about my bi-, sometimes tri-, monthly ritual of taking my journal out into the rain and writing poems as the ink bleeds down the page and becomes illegible. I see it as a sort of sacrifice by giving a very personal part of myself to the rain. That, and the pneumonia I always seem to get.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:53 am

Wow...you're obcessed with water...I love the rain to, but instead of writing in a journal I lug my ass out to the local paintball field and sling some paint.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:33 am

I actually consider myself obsessed more than obcessed. But that's probably just because I'm partial to English.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.