Xp 110

Threads about water gun modifications.
Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:52 pm

My XP 110 is broken, I know how to repair it, however I can't get it completely out of it's casing. At the front of the XP 110, there is a large red bit around the nozzle (also red, however I hope you know what I mean) which I can't get off. There are no screws and I'm sure it's not glued in, however when I tried to prise it off, it simply stretched the plastic.

Can anyone please tell me how to get it off?

Also, I want to XPS mode it, how many balloons should I use?
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:17 pm

I cannot answer how to get your XP 110 open, however the answer to your second question lies in this article. The article could have been looked up through some research.

http://www.sscentral.net/tech/mods/bpcxps.php

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:20 pm

thanks (sarcastic smirk) that helps
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:30 pm

Originally posted by Commander_Gaunt@Jul 30 2004, 08:52 AM
My XP 110 is broken, I know how to repair it, however I can't get it completely out of it's casing. At the front of the XP 110, there is a large red bit around the nozzle (also red, however I hope you know what I mean) which I can't get off. There are no screws and I'm sure it's not glued in, however when I tried to prise it off, it simply stretched the plastic.

Can anyone please tell me how to get it off?

Also, I want to XPS mode it, how many balloons should I use?
If the red bit is not the nozzle or anything, it should be fine to just break it off. Many soakers's nozzles are like this, and breaking the nozzle (or sawing it down the seam) are the only way to open the gun.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:44 am

Don't XPS your gun. It isnt ment to be a CPS. Its internal pipe diameter is way too small. I beleive XPS to be a pointless mod. A air pressure soaker, is an air pressure soaker, and a CPS soaker is a CPS soaker. You shouldn't cross bread em. I mean, what are you sick?!! Would you try to breed a Girble with a Hamster? Man, so gross. Security, take this trash outa my site!

Man I'm just playing, but seriously. Don't XPS.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

Jangadance

Post by Jangadance » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:43 am

If it's a ring that holds the shell together up by the nozzle, you can use a dremel or hacksaw to get it off. A screwdriver will eventually strip enough plastic away to be able to remove it too. You probably don't need it, it's just to try and keep people from opening the gun up.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:11 am

Ok thanks everyone, I'll just take off the red bit with extreme force.

Bluesmudge, you er.... worried me, but I won't xps it if you really think it shouldn't happen.

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:49 pm

err... I XPSed my XP310 and it's working way better than it used to. I find it a very useful mod.
Anyway, the XP110 would be harder to XPS because it's PC is not quite round, more like an oval. XPS works better with spherical PCs.
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:09 am

I find the best and just as easy thing to do to a XP-310 and maybe a 110 is a PC expansion. I havnt done it yet, but it sounds great.
Just make 2 PC's like in the APH only bring it down to 1/2" PVC isntead of 3/4" then primar the PVC and universal glue both sides.
You will probably have to dremel sand either the PVC or the input.
BlueSoak.net