What are you like?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:38 pm

1).What is the first thing people think when they see you (personality-wise).

2).What would people think of you after they got to know you.

Just interested. We did this as an exercise in English so my answers were genuinly what people said (although they didn't know the word fatalism (they said "like pessimium just worse"))

For me:

1). Probably quite funny, I always make jokes.

2). Too cynical, in a constant state of fatalism (like pessimism just worse (e.g. an optimist = glass is half full, pessimism = glass is half empty, fatalism = glass is broken and the barperson probably spat in it anyway)). Far too sarcastic for someone of my age, could think his way through a corkscrew (natural born lawyer&#33 ;) and can delegate responsability when head of anything that makes him do no work at all (natural born manager&#33 ;)

People think that fatalism gives a route to depression in later life, however I believe this to be false, when you are a fatalist, you are in a constant state of depression and are therefore immune.

To find out if you are a fatalist, think: when something happens that is really bad, do you immediately think of sods law? and do you ever think that when s**t happens, it's going to happen to you? (if both yes, you are most likely a fatalist, if so : welcome to Hasbro HQ&#33 ;)
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:22 pm

1) Funny, polite, very mature for age.

2) A geek once they know of my PC knowlage, very optimistic, natrual car driver, has short memory, not very athletic, but quite the engineer.

NOT a fatalist in any way.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:11 pm

1)Funny. I can make almost everyone laugh.

2)Anoying. If I get things stuck in my head I say them which anoys people.

Can't think of anything else now. BTW whats a fatalist?
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:29 pm

1. Quiet around strangers.

2. Definitely not quiet around friends.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Viscen Django

Post by Viscen Django » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:08 pm

1) Quiet and reserved.

2) I'm cynical, sarcastic, and fatalist, even though some people know I'm a good guy underneath.

-\\-Hraesvelgr-//- Sivayth Prioritus