Wanted: More Online Content

Discussion of other water gun websites.
isoaker_com

Wanted: More Online Content

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm

To all members of Soakerdom,

What we/Soakerdom needs is more new content. Posting in the forums is great and all, but we also need more solid content pages and/or sites. Thus, consider this a general request to all: consider writing a review, taking a picture, drawing up a concept, etc. and posting it online either through submitting to an existing site or going for creating a site of your own. There is some who are already great contributors to the community, but we can always use more. Together we can make online Soakerdom better than ever before!

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

SSCBen

Re: Wanted: More Online Content

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:44 pm

I've got a bunch of plans that I hope to hash out rather quickly once the weather improves. Even if the pages are rough, something is better than nothing. ;)

One offline idea I've been throwing around for a while has been a small book on water gun building and design. It'd duplicate the website and contain construction guides, basic theory, and a ton of useful information (like pipe dimensions, where/how to buy, conversions, etc.) all in one package. Basically, it'd be an excuse for me to revamp the current website and write a bunch more. I'm hoping to write that by mid-summer 2009 and release it on one of the self-publishing websites. I do not intend to make a profit on the book but I can't guarantee it'll be the cheapest book due to the current economy. It should be interesting nonetheless.