how to make an easy base

Post by Fowla » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:54 pm

You need:

a bench
black bin bag
plank of wood
slates
stapler

First, get the bench, and staple the top bit of the black bin bag around it, so it flaps off like a cape, do this on both the edges, leave the centre for now.

use your slabs and pin the plastic bin bag to the floor (see pic )

then, get the plank and prop the middle-top of the bin bag up, as this also acts as a turret.

see pix below for help

yours,

FowlA :D

ImageImage

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/We ... nent.0.0.0

^^!Click to give food to poor famalies for FREE!^^

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:03 pm

Cool. The only problem I see with that is not everyone has a park bench lying around.

Is that a Triple Shot on the bottom pic?

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:38 am

heh, I have one lying around. :Hey, that's funny.: I have a lot of stuff lying around! That's kinda like a giant shield.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:11 pm

I see the XP310 lying around in the bottom pic... :)

I don't really see the point of this, it isn't going to be that useful in a battle. If you want a quick and easy base, get some cardboard boxes, cover each one with a bin liner and stack 'em up. This is useful as a defence wall, although under heavy fire or CPS shots it can give way.
Try duct-taping them together for better stability.

The one problem with your 'base' is it will only shelter two medium-sized people at best, (OK, two problems) and that it only protects against level shots. Any reasonably good shot could just barrage you by firing at an angle.
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:07 pm

Why not just put a big black garbage bag over a big cardboard box. Simple, light weight, and portable.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:19 am

Or, as an easier, quicker, better, more durable solution! Hide behind the wall next to it ;)
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:25 pm

[at]Crashdummy
Why not just put a big black garbage bag over a big cardboard box. Simple, light weight, and portable.
Try reading other's posts, I believe I said more or less just that. If you want something portable, then just take a box off of my cardboard wall.

Cmdr. G : hmmm.... now why didn't I think of that... :D .
What if you're in an open field, without any brick walls handy?
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:08 pm

I meant the wall in the picture... But if your in a field then lugging around a bloody great bench can't be the best solution can it? ;)
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:23 pm

Do what I would do, not be in the middle of an open field. In the games we have here, we have no time for bases. 99% of the time is spent running around in the park trying to find the other team, or sometimes even your own. :P

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:13 pm

Yeah, but sometimes even that kind of battle can deteriorate into a few people hiding behind walls taking occasional shots at each other. Such is the time when bases come into play.

1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:54 am

just throw a bunch of shock fluid into your supersoaker