iSoaker.net Scaling Back

Community news posted by the SSC staff.
isoaker_com

iSoaker.net Scaling Back

Post by isoaker_com » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Starting tomorrow (Sept. 1, 2009), I'll be scaling back iSoaker.net. To summarize, general water warfare and water blaster discussions will be pushed elsewhere, namely here at Super Soaker Central and Waterwarfare.com (if/when WWc gets into proper shape). The reasons for this choice are many, but the hopes are for helping better unite the online water warfare community and eventually lead to overall increased online and offline activity.

iSoaker.net is not disappearing, but it will not be in the right form to serve as a true community hub, either. The current forums will be archived and remain accessible while a scaled back version will remain online for iSoaker.com-specific development discussions.

For all those who helped make the iSoaker.com Forums/iSoaker.net a great place to be over the years, I sincerely thank you! That said, I have great hopes for the future, too!

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

SSCBen

Re: iSoaker.net Scaling Back

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 am

As you've said, the only constant is change.

I'm saddened by the scaling back of one of the biggest names in water gun forums but theoretically this'll all be for the better.

Thanks again for all the work you've done and here's to the future!
Last edited by SSCBen on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.