WW Splat Blaster

Advertisments by potential buyers. Post here if you're looking for a soaker.
-G-JiV-

WW Splat Blaster

Post by -G-JiV- » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Does anyone know where i could get such a gun from ? I want to modify it to a great gun but therefore I need one first.

I am from AUSTRIA, so I need a shop which ships internationally...

Any stores or links to pages would be welcomed!
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...

martianshark

Re: WW Splat Blaster

Post by martianshark » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:44 am

Try searching something like "water warriors splat blaster international shipping."

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 am

Unable to find one...amazon.com does provide one but including shiping I would have to pay about 55 dollars for it, crazy....

Could anyone get one for me from k-mart and then send it to me ? I will of course cover all costs... Martian, you could buy two and send one to me, so we can start modifying ^^ ?

Please reply, whenever there is a friendly guy who wants to help me.

I am from Austria and it is nearly impossible to get one in Europe...

I just need one who goes to

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1010 ... 66174942-2

and buy one Water warrior splat blaster for me. We can also talk about extra money for this help^^
I would really like to get one of these...

cantab

Post by cantab » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Kind of hard to find one at this time of year. The best I think you can do is stalk the European eBays. There's one in the UK but the seller doesn't ship overseas.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WATER-WARRIORS-SP ... 1c0a0cdf8b

You could try contacting the seller, you may be able to negotiate something - make sure to do so before you buy.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

cantab wrote:Kind of hard to find one at this time of year. The best I think you can do is stalk the European eBays. There's one in the UK but the seller doesn't ship overseas.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WATER-WARRIORS-SP ... 1c0a0cdf8b

You could try contacting the seller, you may be able to negotiate something - make sure to do so before you buy.
Thanks but I have tried everything to get one yet, I have already contacted the seller, but now chance...grrr. I hate this, there is really no disadvantage when you ship internationally....

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 pm

I probably would be willing to help you, but Kmart doesn't carry splat blasters during winter, and I'd rather not pay shipping to buy it online.

Bopper53

Post by Bopper53 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 am

If you still want one, I can get it and send it to you. We can do it via ebay buy it now. I can get either the WW Splat Blaster or the WW Splat Blaster 2 or both. Let me know what you want to do.