Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:34 PM   #1
Hunt_and_Annoy
Back from the dead.

UserID: 345
Default I need advice

My friend doesn't want me to use my modded hydroblade in combat against him because he supposedly 'doesn't like how it looks' yeah, right. What should I do?

On amother note: He also insists on wearing entirely waterproof clothing into combat, which in turn forces everyone else to do the same to stand a chance. In my opinion this kind of takes the 'soaking' out of soaking ( not to mention the fun)
Hunt_and_Annoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:51 PM   #2
Spinner
Administrator

UserID: 77

Goodness me, he's got problems. Simple solution, take the hard line with him and say he either plays properly or not at all - don't have water fights with him until he stops being so idiotic..."doesn't like how it looks", how silly can you get. He's probably afraid of the fact it's modded. :huh:

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
Elliott

UserID: 351

?!!!!

(On Topic) Or he doesn't like spinning foam things !

Wearing waterproof clothing? In a water fight? You water fight either because your serious about the hobby or you just want to get Wet on a hot summers day. XD

edit- Please review the Board Guidelines. You are spamming unnecessarily on the forums.
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote