A past war of mine

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:34 am

Back when I lived in good ol maryland, we always use to challenge these older kids to soaker wars during the summer to cool off.

One day was like Water War III. There were like 20 people involved. 5 were guerillas by my sister, 1 armed with a XRP 400 (weak light rifle) and an XP 240. Oh yeah, they Had 1 Triple Play as well. Now for the enemy, which had 12 soldiers. It started out as three, then reinforcements were called in. They had 6 Sotrm Pistols, 4 1000's, a Backfire, and a monster Xl. at the time, I had nothing special. I was on a two man job, with my Friend and I. He had his 1200, and I had my trusty old 2500. We engaged in many foret attacks, then they got us good. we came by their base, and boom, drenched froma sniper right in the tree by two 4100's. We fell back for about 15 minutes into the fort ( My huge Barn I had). We locked the door and went to the attic. We claimed we had a monster Xl ( a bludd) but we lied. They wanted to see it, and they had their whole force there. They left, then myf riend and I did some covert attacks from the forest, and won! Everybody then gave up, and we all went home.

Thats basically it. If I remember anything else, Ill edit it here.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:30 am

WWIII cannot exist without nuclear warfare. water nukes.... *drools*
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:46 pm

Nice story. I wish I had a barn to battle in. They really are great places to have wars; I know because we would of had one at a friends birthday party, but we didn't have any weapons other than sticks, so we did sword battles.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:45 pm

if part of the war is outside the barn, it's really fun to snipe out of any hay lofts in the barn. hey! I just thought of a new war type! (more on that later)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:25 pm

I seriously agree with neobird on his first reply................................................................ nukes ........................................... water nukes...........................
I need a moment to write out some blueprints for a 50 megaton water nuke
(H2O nuclear warfare would be AWESOME&#33 ;) YAY!
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:35 pm

The power of splitting an h2o atom? Sounds complicated...

Btw, welcome to SSC!

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:34 pm

Hey, that's funny. you would dround a whole city with that much water! Hey, that's funny.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:45 pm

I know! I dream of enslaving the entire human race with an H20 necluear missile
..........................................<drool>.................................... (I have power craze issues) ^_^
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!