Having some fun

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Xray

Post by Xray » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:31 am

Well, nevermind this post until I get the images attached. Its pretty hard to understand without the pictures to go along with it.

Anyways, this is some of the stuff I've been up to - mind you this was a few months ago, before everything froze.

Bottle rockets, these are pressurized to 120-130PSI on average (any higher and they can explode) and go anywhere from 150-300 feet in the air. I have probably hit 400 feet sometimes, but I'm not sure.

The bottle that is on the launcher is just that - a plain bottle. I don't have any pictures of my 3 foot long rocket, 2 bottles connected together with nose cone, fins, etc. It exploded at 150PSI; I was lucky I didn't get hurt.

EDIT: So we can't attach images anymore? or have you run out of space, Doom?
Also, I didn't mean to post this in the main forum - please move it to off topic. Thanks.

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:48 pm

I think this is basicly in the right place, because it has to do with water, or actualy if you are going to teach us how to make it, it goes in tech. ^_^
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!