Cabage, Gossie, Mischief, whatever night

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:55 am

Ahh. One of the best nights of the year. Me and Dux are going to set up an ambush area and shoot people who try to tipi this tree on the corner of this street. I will be using my CPS 2000 and I believe Dux will be using his CPS 2500. Anyone else going out with their soakers or just going out and having a nice tipi?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:04 pm

I'm on the watch for trick-or-treaters that egg or tipi our newly painted house, I will have a CPS 1500 on a tripod next to my van, an XP 75 mounted to the side of our garage, a CPS 12000 in my bedroom window, and a CPS 3200 set to 20x pointed at the door.

We only have one tree, but kids like to egg houses around here...
I don't check this forum anymore.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:15 pm

At times like this, I wish I own a paintball gun. A soaker won't scare away 16 year olds away who are determined to egg/tipi your house, but a paintball gun would (it causes painful bruises, but never usually breaks the skin). I would hide on my roof (which is pretty dang high) with my paintball gun and dress in all black. When a group of people start chucking the eggs, I'll start shooting them with paintballs (hopefully not in the face--I don't wanna get sued). As I've said already, soakers won't stop them. The only one that maybe would work is the CPS 2000.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:27 pm

Well, it would here, I am filling them up with somewhat cold water, it's only 40-50 degrees here...
I don't check this forum anymore.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:30 pm

Do what Doom has said in his articles and get some ice water, melt it a bit, and use the melted water, so it's as cold as it gets.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:02 pm

Use "Slime Balloons". Mix corn starch (~1/4) and water (~3/4), and pour it into a balloon. I've mad this, and it both flows and resists flowing. (It'll seep through your fingers, but you can make a ball out of it.)

I haven't put this into a water balloon, but I would imagine it would first hit like a very hard water balloon, then break, and "slime" the other person.
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:15 pm

let's see I went to a part last night, so tonight I think I'm just going to go to a haunted house. yeah but this has already been discussed in another topic, YOUR SUPERSOAKERS WILL NOT SCARE AWAY ANYONE! Trust me I usually go around vandalizing houses and such, and if anyone tried to shoot me with a water gun I would NOT run away, rather I would chase them and beat the **** out of em. Not trying to be an *** or anything by saying this, just trying to help out ;)

Razor

Post by Razor » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:34 am

Originally posted by Freakymist@Oct 30 2004, 03:15 PM
let's see I went to a part last night, so tonight I think I'm just going to go to a haunted house. yeah but this has already been discussed in another topic, YOUR SUPERSOAKERS WILL NOT SCARE AWAY ANYONE! Trust me I usually go around vandalizing houses and such, and if anyone tried to shoot me with a water gun I would NOT run away, rather I would chase them and beat the **** out of em. Not trying to be an *** or anything by saying this, just trying to help out ;)
That's why I use a ten-million candle power spotlight. :P It scares most people off.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:38 am

Use the "Back" button next time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------