HELP! MY CPS 1-3-5 IS BUSTED!

General water gun discussion.
blaze

Post by blaze » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:46 am

:( :( omg...im so depressed. I was making my 1-3-5 nozzle smaller (again) with hot glue because the first time I did it it was still too big. so that was all mesed up and it didn't work. so I decided to knock off the nozzles and put some pvc and drill a very fine hole in it. so I knocked them off. then, when I pumped to shoot to check if its working, it either won't shoot or it'll shoot real lightly until it gets to the end of the shot, when it will shoot normal for about a tenth of a second. I tried putting a drill in the thing to see if anything was blocking but it was fine. when I tried to take it apart, I lost a screw, got my entire downstairs part of my house wet, and lost my screwdriver attachment for my drill. I Don't know whats wrong, and how to fix this. PLEASE HELP! :( :(

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:55 am

if im at fault for telling you to take it off, I'm sorry but I warned you it might break it. Of ourse, I doubt nocking the nozzles offf would break it. Why can't you teak it apart? Rusty/Stripped screws? Hey guys, that sounds like the PC doesn't it?
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

blaze

Post by blaze » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:02 am

stripped screws, screwdriver won't fit in some places...