Check out the new Water Warriors line

General water gun discussion.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:46 am

Water Warriors has been updated. Check out the new guns. I'm certainly getting some of these. Check out the Aqua Pack. It reminds me a bit of the SC Big Trouble as the gun is quite small with what looks like 3 nozzles. Doesn't look like it has a pump so it could be hose dependant. I hope the nozzles are big. The other guns look good too.

Wait a minute. That thing at the top of the backpack might be a pump.

2005 Line of Water Warriors guns

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:07 pm

Nice find. I'm most interested in the AquaPak (of course), and you could be right, it might just be hose-dependant or it might be pre-pumped using that thing on top of the backpack. I wonder when it'll come out in stores?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:35 pm

w00t! That's great!

I'm really interested in the Aqua Pak or the Xenon, I would get both, but parents say I can only get one more since birthday is coming up. Which one should I get?
I don't check this forum anymore.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:04 pm

I would say that both of them are good. They look really promising and I can't wait for them to come out over here. In my opinion I would try the Aqua Pack. I wonder how much they will be?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:47 pm

The Aqua Pak looks like a PowerPak almost (note the similarity in the names).

The pump on top of the backpack suggests this is an air pressure gun. It should have good power, but it won't be a CPS. Strange thing is, I thought last year they're have to make something really different to not break patent law with a CPS backpack...

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:29 pm

Sometimes I wish Hasbro sold super soaker to BBT. They are a lot more willing to make guns, and if BBT owned CPS then they could make a CPS precharge system.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:42 pm

Yes at least Buzz Bee Toys are actually bothering to make good guns. In my opinion Hasbro is getting lazy. I think the Water Warriors line is the way to go as it seems to be getting better.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:29 pm

Sometimes I wonder why they don't make reproductions of other lines than the xps. Just think, the 2006 cps 1700, or 2006 sc 600. Sure the colors would only be seen as cool to Hasbro, little kids, and the blind but who would care? I most certainly wouldn't. I would rather buy a remake of a good soaker than have a bunch of crummy new soakers. The thing that interests me is that big tank gun. Looks like a piston soaker, maybe some competition for the vaporizer. :)

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:08 am

I agree with you that Hasbro should rerelease some of their old CPS Super Soakers. I think a lot of people (including me) would love to see the CPS 1700 put out again no matter what colours it appears in. If that Big Tank gun is competition to the Vaporizer then I think that the Big Tank could be better as it has a much bigger water supply. Also check out the Cross Fire. It looks like it is competition to the Helix but seems to shoot further and instead you don't have to pump to fire you can just pull the trigger on this one. Looks good.

HappyDappy

Post by HappyDappy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:26 pm

Water Warriors make really good guns. I was quite surprised by the range the Firefly could get. I never tried one of their cps guns though.

I like the idea of the armordillo. Its like a stationary machine gun (though its actual use in battle wouldn't be too large....still, its cool).

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:08 pm

The Armor Dillo is one of the guns I want along with a load of their other guns including their new ones. I think they are out now but I am in the UK and I can't find any of them (darn). Especially where I live. The best place that I have seen Water Warriors guns was in the Gadget Shop in town and even then all they had was a Yellow Jacket which I'm not too interested in. Anyone know where I can get Water Warriors guns in the UK?

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:17 pm

I dislike the Armor Dillo because of its whole concept - the usage of a hose. Still, I suppose it's a personal thing.

I've found WW Wasps in the UK (piston guns). Do you want me to get some for you to buy?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:29 pm

Thanks for the offer but the Water Warriors Wasp is not one on my list. I do have quite a big list of Water Warriors guns but again they are all of the ones that I can't find around my area. I have contacted Buzz Bee Toys about if the ones I want will be in the UK and when they will be but I don't know when I will get a reply from them.

Hyperion330

Post by Hyperion330 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:04 am

I don't think Buzz Bee could've made the AquaPak diaphragm, because a diaphragm really can't be that big without looking pretty awkward, so I guess it's air-pressure for the AquaPak. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, this spell check thinks "could've" is incorrect! No contractions! Nooooooo! :o
"You ain't tellin' nobody nothin'." - Dexter Colt

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:48 am

^ I believe I already made that point. Due to the shape, the Aqua Pak has to be a pressurized-reservoir air pressure backpack. While I'll let it's performance be the official jury, I am not thinking the Aqua Pak will stand up against most people's expectations.