Howdy, new user

General water gun discussion.
montanamike

Howdy, new user

Post by montanamike » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:32 am

Well, I live in Montana, and have some crazy soaker fights during the summer when it's not too cold out.
I've got 3 CPS Splashzookas and a Max-D 6000.
Not much, but it works I guess.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:42 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central, montanamike!

It's good to see somebody who has a well-balanced arsenal and uses it--do the people you fight use your guns, or do they usually have their own?

montanamike

Post by montanamike » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:46 pm

I usually use two of the 'zookas, and the other two are loaners for anyone who didn't bring a gun.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:07 am

What I would give to have a Splaskzooka. It's very high up my wants list.

However, I'm more than capable of assembling something that will do the same job, so I'll do that instead.

I just need some LRT...
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:22 pm

That reminds me that I was going to send you some LRT. I'll have to look into that again now that I am less busy. I'll admit that part of the reason I didn't send it last time was because I was working on SuperCAP...