Soaker Tag

Threads about water gun modifications.
amgkmpsr

Post by amgkmpsr » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:27 pm

Hello world as you can see I'm a inexperienced user. I just got two water guns this weekend (Triple aggressor , and Hydroblade) I don't know if they are supposed to be like this but they feel kind of weak for some reason. Like on the hydroblade I'll pump for a long time and all I'll get is a 5 second maybe 10 second water stream. With the triple aggressor it's even worst only 5 seconds. I'v notices that if I press and realease the triggers rather than just holding they will last longer but it is supposed to be that way? So far I'm really disapointed with the purchase. Since you guys know more about SS that I do please give me some feedback. Oh yeah I also have a Max-D 4000 that one is pretty good not enough capacity though. Thanks in advance.
"Guy" :unsure:
My soakers
1xTriple Agressor
1xHydroblade
1xMAX-D 4000

Oh yeah and you guys help save the whales

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:33 pm

Hi there and welcome to SSCentral! Be sure to read and understand all the rules.

The 3A and the Hydroblade just aren't good weapons. I don't know if that performance is standard for them? but I do know that you should be getting yourself some higher-class weaponry, like the CPSs. Or you could even knock up a homemade :D .
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.