hi ppl im new

Post by andrewajt62 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:29 pm

hey im new here, this is my armory,

sheildblaster 3000 (this is actulaly a very good gun),
broken flash flood( it shoots wen i pump),
sheildblaster 5000 (good far ranged attacks),
sneak attack blaster ( a very good gun)
max infushion backpack
aquashock artic blast ( it will arive in the mail in like 4 days)

im happy to join!

andrewajt62

so hi ppl

Post by andrewajt62 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:35 pm

just testing my signiture thing............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
My Armory, Shieldblaster 5000, Shieldblaster 3000
, Aquashock Arctic blast, Broke Flash Flood, Max Infushion Backpack, Sneak Attack Blaster.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi, welcome to SSC! :cool:

Please do not make unecessary posts to test your signature, trust me, it will work after you've changed it :cool: . Please also try using the spellchecker while making a post, it's easy and fast to use, and it will clean up your spelling for you. Other than that, have fun here :cool:

This should also be moved into the appropriate forum.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, read the forum guidelines linked to in my signature, or pinned in the Feedback forum. Ie, no using slang abbreviations like "ppl." Also, it would be great if you could check your spelling in a word processor. And finally, if the character minimum tells you that more characters are needed, write more content! The minimum is in place to ensure the post is useful. Thanks! :)

Nice arsenal. In my experience, Shield Blasters aren't very powerful, but maybe they're effective in your battles.

Flash Flood get that problem quite often. Take a look at the open trigger valve repair article in the repairs section of this website. :cool:

soaker

Post by soaker » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:00 am

I have been able to fix one of my guns that shot as i pumped a small spring broke but it was easy to replace.

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:51 am

Not to be an ass, but this topic is two weeks old.
Soak On!