Mt tiki soki springs

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
splashtf

Mt tiki soki springs

Post by splashtf » Mon May 17, 2010 2:05 am

Anyone know where to get a replacement spring for the Mt. Tiki Soki water toy?

Thanks!

C-A_99

Re: Mt tiki soki springs

Post by C-A_99 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 am

Can you get some pictures of the Tiki Soki disassembled? I'm not even exactly sure how the thing works but I don't think there would be any replacable springs for it. It's likely that the actual problem is a ruptured bladder, but I'll need pictures to know.

If you can't get pictures, others who have worked with the Tiki Soki may be able to help, though as you can tell from the late reply, it's not a very common item that's looked at around here.

I do apologize for the late reply myself. Welcome to SSC.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 am

You can get another one on ebay, but it is probably going to be very complex to repair.
-Zeda
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

CROC

Post by CROC » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 am

EDIT: I know this thread may be dead but if he's still here:

What is going wrong with the tiki soki? Is it just Not shooting, or is it leaking profusely and not shooting, or is it just spewing out the top?

The way that I would imagine the internals of the Mount Tiki Soki work would be similar to the pulse fire option on the hydroblitz but much, much larger. So there is probably a Max-D trigger in there somewhere, which is actuated when the pressure chamber fills enough.

That being said, I am basing that assumption off of what products came out in that general time period, and have not really seen the insides of a Tiki Soki.

If you have it open and could post pictures that would be great.
Last edited by CROC on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back