jake loyd goes to carmel

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Flashflood

Jake Lloyd goes to Carmel High School.

Post by Flashflood » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:19 am

Jake Lloyd goes to Carmel High School in Carmel, Indiana. Thats cool, I wish I could go to Carmel. I Live in Indiana but not in Carmel. If you don't know who Jake Lloyd is, he is the kid who played little Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode I and I am a Star Wars fanatic.
Last edited by Flashflood on Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:04 am

I dunno...you'd want to move and go to a different school just because this one kid is there? Weird. I'd rather choose a school based solely on its merits...

Besides, Episodes I, II, and III were all lame and kinda annoying. And so was Anakin Skywalker (I'm assuming you're talking about the guy who played him in Episodes II and III). But I have no problems with the actual actor, of course.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:31 am

No, that was Christian someone, who played Anakin Skywalker in Eps 2 & 3.

The person in question is the kid from the first one.

However, it's still a silly reason to want to go there. Eventually you'd get bored of it. My town has several famous faces living in it - because it's sort of a classy nowhere that's not too far from somewhere.

They don't get mobbed by the town's people (because we're used to it), or the press (because it's a nowhere).

Over time, we've had footballers, actors, singers, and comedians living here. And you know what? - I don't care anymore. It's an interesting bit of trivia, but nothing more.

And clean up your grammar. If you don't, I will be forced to.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Flashflood

Post by Flashflood » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 am

joannaardway wrote:No, that was Christian someone, who played Anakin Skywalker in Eps 2 & 3.

The person in question is the kid from the first one.

However, it's still a silly reason to want to go there. Eventually you'd get bored of it. My town has several famous faces living in it - because it's sort of a classy nowhere that's not too far from somewhere.

They don't get mobbed by the town's people (because we're used to it), or the press (because it's a nowhere).

Over time, we've had footballers, actors, singers, and comedians living here. And you know what? - I don't care anymore. It's an interesting bit of trivia, but nothing more.

And clean up your grammar. If you don't, I will be forced to.
I fixed up my grammar so you will not have to. Do you like it, I hope so, it didn't take me that long. Ok I lied. It took a little while. :)

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:40 am

Thanks. It's just an aesthetic touch that makes some posts (your wasn't too bad) really annoying and hard to read.

How good is Carmel High School? I guess I just forgot that it's been so long since Episode I came out...he must be 5 years older now.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:07 pm

Funny you mention that as I go to Carmel High. I took Chemistry with Jake; we had Mrs. Hostetler. :-D

BTW We're awesome even though we're a public school. We got a Nat'l blue ribbon and a state four-star commendation.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Flashflood

Post by Flashflood » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:42 pm

OH MY GOSH YOU HAD CHEMISTRY WITH JAKE LLOYD, THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME. I just had to get that out. The reason why I posted this in the first place is because I knew Soakolagist went to Carmel. Soakolagist do you remember that I go to Snider. Our football team played you guys last year. Your football team is sponsored by the Colts right, and they have blimps and new turf every year? If our team did good this year, I don't remember, we should be playing you soon. Maybe I could go to Carmel and see our team get beat and meet Jake LLoyd. That would be so funny. Rod Woodson came from Snider High School. The #1 and #2 NFL agents are in Fort Wayne. I also know Ray Lewis's PR person. None of this would be equal to meeting Jake LLoyd though! Artis Chambers, which you will know soon plays for Snider High School. He has a full ride for Michigan State. Iv'e seen him alot in school I think he'll go pro and end up on a Madden game, if not the freakin cover!