Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Marketplace
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 07-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #31
Soakologist
Some kinda Moderator

UserID: 17

Alright, thanks. That was very mature and very intelligent of you. You could have easily let it escalate into a flame war, but you chose to end it there and apologize.
Thank you.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:14 PM   #32
blueviper

UserID: 84

good job your all stupid
Old 07-07-2004, 07:28 PM   #33
Soakologist
Some kinda Moderator

UserID: 17

I am!

BTW, it should be "You're," not "your."
Old 07-07-2004, 08:46 PM   #34
King Soaker

UserID: 180

I don't think there is any reason to flame each other, as each of us are entitled to our opinions. It's just my opinion that the 2004 line has no "Super Soakers", they are squirt guns plain and simple. They are underpowered gimicky junk. The old XPs or MAX Ds look pretty great in comparison. I like the way isoaker presents the facts, just look at the power ratings and compare the Triple aggressor or any of the 2004 soakers to a standard like an XP 310 or CPS like the 2100 or 1200.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:06 PM   #35
ryaxnb

UserID: 211

Quote:
Originally posted by King Soaker@Jul 6 2004, 09:30 PM
I looked at the Triple aggressor, really trying to like at least one of the 2004 line up, and just couldn't do it. That cheesy little attached gun, and small stream just made me appreciate the MAX D line, which I previously had little respect for. I bought 2 MD 6000s last week. Currently the CPS 2100 rules all other available Super Soakers. The CPS 2100 is better than the CPS 1200, and readily available, plus they are cheap. I mean they are a bargain right now, and will be selling for 3 or 4 times the current price by this time next year. The 7.5X stream really soaks! Get one while you can!
What about the CPS 4100?
ryaxnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:15 PM   #36
blaze

UserID: 94

That's part of the 2002 line, but they kept it for 2004 too.
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:00 AM   #37
Dark Elite

UserID: 255
Smile

I just want to say that the 3A should not be bought out of all of the 2004 line. It might be the biggest, and the mini-soaker has a good punch for what it is, but it's a concept that crashed and burned. Also, I got one to see if it was any good and it wasn't. The trigger disconnected after 2 days and the valves jammed half-open.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker!)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

Dark Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:45 PM   #38
Timmitop

UserID: 270

The 3A isn't completely useless. I got one at Target for 10 bucks a few days ago. Target also had Max-d 3000 twin packs for 5 bucks. I went to Toys r us after that and they had one cps 2100 for ten bucks left so I snagged it and they had 5 or so Max-d 4000s for TWO BUCKS.
Timmitop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 04:30 PM   #39
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

I appreciate that you read the older topics, that means that you're really into the site, but don't post in dead topics.

http://forums.sscentral.net/index.php?act=boardrules

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 09:36 PM   #40
superstormer

UserID: 11

Blaze isn't Sniper he is just retarded and a nuisance.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:06 PM   #41
Veteran

UserID: 69

Quote:
Originally posted by siN@Jul 6 2004, 06:19 PM
...is the 3A really THAT bad? I was reading a review on watergunwars.net and it seemed like a good gun.
ChrisReid loves the 2004 line, he is EXTREMELY biased. He wrote the review, not RAK the webmaster.
Veteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 11:42 PM   #42
blaze

Quote:
Originally posted by superstormer@Aug 2 2004, 05:36 PM
Blaze isn't Sniper he is just retarded and a nuisance.
Why must everyone make this assumption?

I am not Sniper. Sniper is a stupid annoying retard little newb. I am highly educated in the art of soaking :Hey, that's funny.: and am not a stupid annoying retard little newb. I just make controversial comments because I Don't give a **XPBackfire-esque** about what anyone else thinks.

edit- please use appropriate words Blaze. Thanks!
Old 08-04-2004, 01:58 AM   #43
Super Sonic

UserID: 268

Now I probably Don't have as much of a rank as you guys but I also think that the 2004 line is not good at all and that you should buy a cps off ebay. last I checked there was one for $20.

As for blaze why do you hate everybody?
Old 08-04-2004, 02:02 AM   #44
blaze

:Hey, that's funny.: Sorry jade for offending people but Doom uses that word so...I'm just imitating him...yeah...imitating :Hey, that's funny.: .
Sonic, I don't hate everyone. If you knew sniper, you would hate him too. It's not fair when people compare me to sniper just because I am controversial at times, and I Don't give a **XPBackfire-esque** (yay I'm not swearing!) about what others think of my opinions.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:23 PM   #45
Jadefalcon09
Active Model Builder

UserID: 62

Quote:
(yay I'm not swearing!)

That wasnt needed. Anyways Lets keep this back on topic please, I Don't want to be forced to close it.

-Jade

edit- topic moved to Soaker Exchange.
Jadefalcon09 is offline   Reply With Quote