Useless Mod Questions

Threads about water gun modifications.
Storm

Post by Storm » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:36 am

I know these mods are completely useless, but I would still like to know them if anyone would share them just for my general knowledge or to do it on some of my guns for fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 : How do you do the vaporizer mod AND what are its effects

#2 : How did blaze mod his Max-D 2000 and can it be done on a 3000?

#3 : Are there any other mods for a Storm 650 other then a storm check valve freezing?

Thanks
-Storm
Storm

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:43 am

first of all, not all of those are useless! second:

1. doom modded the vaporizer using a ball valve and cps tubing, effectively turning it into a cps gun.

2. blaze modded his 2000 by freezing the check valve and drilling the nozzle to make it larger. you can freeze the 3000's check valve, but the nozzle can't be drilled.

3. not that I know of.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:46 am

1) This mod will be called "System Conversion" when I add it to the site. I will introduce it as a piston specific mod and not a Vaporizer specific mod. It really is half homemade and half modded though. To modify it I added the parts missing from the Vaporizer that make it different from a separate PC gun, a second check valve, a PC, a trigger valve, and a nozzle.

2) What Neo said, except that I think Blaze might have reinforced something, though I personally don't find that neccesary.

3) You might be able to drill the nozzle but I'm not sure of that on some Storm guns. You also could do a PC expansion mod, but at that point a mod like that is worthless.

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:13 am

Actually I didn't drill the nozzle, what I did was take off the decorative plastic around it (it comes out when you open the gun) and the nozzle is kinda coone shaped, so I just sawed the nozzle at the point where it was about 3x big. I did not reinforce anything, and after filling it up and overpumping and filling and overpumping, the valves on them both broke (internally), so they're useless. Forget modding guns that small. Totally not worth it.