going to target, what to get?

General water gun discussion.
used man

going to target, what to get?

Post by used man » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 pm

i am going to target in like five hours and i need some suggestions on what to look for. i was thinking that i wanted something small because i have one sneak attack and the next step up is a cps 1200. so any suggestions of good small guns on the average target shelves. but big things are nice to, i was considering an arctic blast...

Silence

Re: going to target, what to get?

Post by Silence » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:24 pm

The Arctic Blast should work. I don't think Target sells Water Warriors soakers, but if they do, check out the Tiger Shark. Assuming your hand fits in the grip (which is rather small), you should do well with one of those. :cool:

By the way, welcome to Super Soaker Central! :)

used man

Post by used man » Fri May 02, 2008 3:45 am

yeah it should fit, im only 13

danDdestroyer

Post by danDdestroyer » Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 pm

if you can, get a hydroblitz, I have one and they are quite good,
also, flash floods are very undderated, get one, they last quite a long time

aamiller123

Post by aamiller123 » Tue May 20, 2008 2:07 am

Gah hydroblitzes are big expensive and unwieldy.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue May 20, 2008 3:10 am

People seem generally divided on how good the HydroBlitz is. Generally those who are newer seem to like it better than those who have been around longer. I suppose it has to do with what you've used. If you haven't used the old CPS series, the HydroBlitz seems great.

Comparatively, the HydroBlitz is outclassed by a 10X nozzle on its burst. People say it's like multiple Flash Flood blasts without realizing how weak the Flash Flood's blast actually is. It's also weak for its size.

But, you have to admit that it's one of the best recent water guns and that's why some people seem to like it. If it works for you, great. That's all that matters. ;)

Specter

Post by Specter » Tue May 20, 2008 3:34 am

I was at walmart getting Rock band for PS3 the other day, they actually stock water warriors now (by me- idk about anyone else). I never saw WW guns there before but they had plenty Orca's already in stock.

edit(off topic a bit): I know I've been away for a while, school stuff, trying to get grades back to a over 4.0 gpa, its just been a busy year for me. Junior yr of hs really takes a toll. haha. Anyways, I should be back posting regularly again the 2nd week of June. My last day of classes is June 6, exams 9-12th. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october